Kent BR6 8QE
Please note: Due to high number of junk email we receive, we have set our email filters to high. This may mean that legitimate emails you send to us are bounced.
You can also contact us via social media:
Winter break closure
The Parkinson's Europe activities are officially closed from 24 December 2022 to 2 January 2023 due to Christmas holidays. For urgent enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Parkinson's Europe logos
We are happy for the following Parkinson's Europe logos to be used to promote and publicise other stakeholders' activities, projects and events. However, in ALL instances, please request permission from us first. Permission to use our logo is granted on a yearly basis, and should therefore be confirmed by Parkinson's Europe every year, provided the necessary conditions for our endorsement remain. Any usage of the logo on external websites or materials should be shared with Parkinson's Europe for review and sign-off. We reserve the right to stop you from using our logo if we do not believe its use is appropriate.
To download our logos, please click on the links below.
Logo usage guidelines
- You may only display the web logo on your website and not in any other manner. It must always be an active link to Parkinson's Europe website.
- You may not include Parkinson's Europe logo in print material without prior written permission.
- Parkinson's Europe logo must appear by itself, with a minimum spacing (half the height of the web logo) between each side of the web logo and other graphic or textual elements on your web page or print layout.
- You may not alter the logo in any manner, including proportions, colours, elements etc, or animate, morph, or otherwise distort its perspective or appearance.
- Your use may not be disparaging, defamatory or libellous to Parkinson's Europe, any of our member organisations, or any other person or entity.
- You may not link to www.parkinsonseurope.org from a website that is disparaging, defamatory or libellous to Parkinson's Europe.
- Your use may not directly or indirectly imply Parkinson's Europe's sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement of your organisation, product or service without our written permission.
- You agree that you will not file a trademark application anywhere that is identical to, contains or is confusingly similar to a Parkinson's Europe trademark.
- Parkinson's Europe reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify your permission to display the web logo at any time.
- If your use meets the above criteria, no further written permission is required, and you may download the image. Any usage not addressed by the guidelines requires special approval to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the information materials and resources published on Parkinson's Europe website can be printed, reproduced – either online and in other publications – and disseminated for free upon permission of Parkinson's Europe, provided that the source (Parkinson's Europe) is acknowledged and a link to the original page within Parkinson's Europe website is included.
Parkinson's Europe information materials and resources cannot be used in association with any commercial activity unless specific permission is granted.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.