On World Parkinson’s Day 2023, Parkinson’s Europe calls on politicians, policymakers and global health organisations to acknowledge the economic, social and cultural impacts of Parkinson’s and recognise:
- Parkinson’s is the fastest growing neurological condition in the world
- The 5 priority areas of the manifesto that people with Parkinson’s have identified as requiring action.
How can you help?
- Put World Parkinson’s Day on the map. Tell us what you (or your organisation) is planning for World Parksinon’s Day so together we can increase awareness of Parkinson’s
- Would you like to see World Parkinson’s Day officially recognised and observed as a global health day? Click here to show your support
- Connect with us. Join our network and find out how you or your organisation can get involved with our campaigns and projects to ensure Parkinson’s gets the recognition it deserves.
Click here to find out more about World Parkinson’s Day.